The warm heat waves radiated off the black top of the bustling morning streets of Pink Top City. The air carried a faint chill as winter approached, prompting more people to stroll outside. Celeste happily headed home, her arms full of Frozen Chicken wings and ingredients for beer-battered onion rings. "Only get what I can carry? Bad choice of words, Fab." She said with a wide smile that revealed her extended canines.
As she headed home, she saw a huge crowd gathered outside a huge Theatre. They admired the inside as people set up a grandiose stage, with pictures of a dark-skinned man smirking. He wore a red Suit with black trim, a matching cape, and a top hat to complete his ensemble. A faint shimmer of golden light flickered in his open palm, hinting at the mysterious magic to come. The younger audience was clearly intrigued by his mysterious appearance.
"The Amazing Mondo Soft Touch? A magic show... Huh." Celeste said, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "There hasn't been much to see in the movies or anything to do lately... Maybe Fabien would like to come with." She said with a shrug, lifting her bags and heading home.
Fabien was in the kitchen in just his Green Danny Donger's shorts, getting the fryer and oven ready. He smiled softly as he heard the familiar footsteps of Celeste coming in. "Hey, hon! You get what I asked for?" He asked with a smile. Celeste just lit up and set the groceries on the table. "Sure did! I also saw something interesting!" She said with a Cheshire grin.
Fabien chuckled and shook his head. "I know that look, so it's got to be something that sounds like fun. Let me get these wings and rings fried up, and we can discuss it during dinner, Ma Cherie!" He promised as he got everything ready, eyeing that Celeste had deviated from the list to buy ice cream as well for dessert. "Sounds good!" Celeste said, watching Fabien closely as he prepared dinner.
Fabien smiled softly as he first sliced the Onions into numerous wide rings and covered them in the batter he had been working on while Celeste was out. As he dropped them in, he quickly prepped to do the same thing in a different fryer for the wings. "Thanks to you, this process isn't going to take NEARLY as long as it should have. You did good work tonight." He told her, and Celeste flashed a bright smile. "Thank ya, Fab!" She said happily.
After about Half an hour, Fabien had managed to successfully plate both Celeste and himself while they enjoyed a lovely dinner together. After a few onion rings, Fabien looked into Celeste's eyes. "So what's this thing you wanted to tell me?" He asked curiously. Celeste just nodded excitedly while digging into her wings. "Uh-huh! I saw this ad for this big magic show coming! Nothing like you see at kids' birthday parties! This looked BIG! I wonder if it's got any surprises up its sleeve." She said excitedly.
Fabien considered it in his head. On one hand, magic shows weren't normally his thing. On the other hand, he had a few days off and no plans; sitting bored around the house didn't particularly sound any better, so he just shrugged. "Honestly, I can't think of anything better to do, so how bout tomorrow night?" He asked curiously. Celeste just grinned and nodded as she kissed his cheek. "Sounds like a plan! It's a date!" She exclaimed.
The next evening. Fabien had one arm around Celeste as he waited in line for the show. He wore a Plaid red overshirt and his "Nuklear Intoxikation SUCKS" T-shirt underneath, along with blue jeans and sandals. Celeste wore her Leather Jacket, a white striped top, a Leather skirt, and heeled boots as she smiled. "Think we're a bit underdressed, babe?" She asked. Fabien just laughed and shook his head. "For what? A magic show? I think we'll be fine." He assured her as they headed to the front-row seats they were assigned.
As they and the audience took their seats, a brilliant purple smoke began seeping out of the vents below them. The lights slowly dimmed until it was hard for the audience to see anything; then, in a flash, the spotlight focused on the stage in front of them. In a flash of light, a handsome young tanned man in a Red suit with a black and red cape smiled out at the audience. He brushed his raven hair down and smirked as he formed a ball of light in his hand, throwing it up in the air and creating a dazzling firework show that lit up the room.
"Hello, Pink Top City! Gaze and be amazed by the Magnificent Mondo Soft Touch!" He announced as a table and Giant box were raised through trap doors. Fabien just crossed his arms. "An indoor light show, and already he's announcing that he's amazed? Can you believe this?" Fabien asked, only to see Celeste going sparkly-eyed at the light show. He just shrugged and sat back as he continued to watch.
Mondo smiled softly as he stepped into the large box and grinned while the spotlights went out; his Head, Torso, and Legs seemed to separate and float around, the boxes looking like they were juggling before forming back together, with him stepping out and the spotlights focusing back on him.
Fabien raised a brow at what he was seeing. "Okay, THAT's pretty cool. I thought this was just going to be pulling a rabbit out of a hat." He admitted as he watched Mondo walk in circles of spiraling light while Celeste clapped rapidly as he floated around the audience.
Mondo smiled at Celeste and wagged his finger at her in his Direction. His gaze locked on hers, and she obediently, yet excitedly, got up on the stage, all while Fabien looked on. He wasn't sure what he thought as he watched Mondo tickle Celeste under the chin, only to feel the same sensation as a hand made of Mondo's light tickle HIM under the chin next. "Why don't you join us on the stage next, kind sir? I hate to separate a lovely couple!" He beckoned. Fabien shrugged and headed up on stage with his hands in his pockets.
Celeste grinned brightly as Mondo guided Fabien into his magic box. "What now? You going to saw me in half?" Fabien asked with a laugh. Mondo laughed as well. "Oh no, no, no, my friend, that's old magic, and I never really cared for those outdated tricks." He said while turning to Celeste. He drew a circle in the air with his fingers and made a colorful rainbow spiral that only she could see. The confused Celeste blinked as she tried to focus on each color, only to grow drowsy as he carefully kept tickling her chin.
Fabien could see none of this, only what looked like Celeste and Mondo whispering. "Well, folks! I'm afraid the Main attraction has come... But I'm afraid my lovely assistant could not make it... which leaves me unable to do the next part." He said sadly. The audience began to boo in disappointment before Mondo held his hands up. "BUT! My new friend here, Celeste Marcella... Has agreed to help! Just have to get her... Dressed for the part!" He said as a second box appeared.
Fabien's eyes rose. "HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!" He demanded. Mondle locked his gaze on him as he smirked. "You really expect a lady to get naked in front of an audience?" He retorted, and the audience laughed, except for a few young men who whistled, making Fabien grit his teeth. Mondo made a similar spiral for Fabien, who, unlike Celeste, was more confused, as his power kept him from succumbing to Mondo's power like Celeste had. "The fuck is that?!" He demanded.
Mondo just frowned and stroked his chin. "Interesting... Well, in any case, no, I will not be letting your girlfriend get seen naked by anyone! This is a MAGIC show, not a Peep show!" He promised as he walked Celeste into the box. The lights dimmed again as the box glowed with blinding golden light and spun around. After a solid minute, the spotlight flashed on, and Celeste walked out. Her old clothes were gone; she was now in what looked like a Los Campos showgirl outfit: a stunning purple bodice, a golden mini skirt, and a pair of black fishnet stockings, with her feet in glittery golden French pumps.
"Your Girlfriend is quite beautiful! And so talkative as well, perhaps a bit too much, Fabien Bellegarde." Said Mondo so low that the audience couldn't hear him. "What the hell are you-?" He asked as Mondo formed floating hands with his light. Celeste had a vacant smile as she removed Fabien's shoes while the audience was distracted. Fabien glared at Mondo. "I Don't know what you've done to her, but if you hurt her, I will-" He started as Mondo's glowing hands separated and tickled the weak spots on his feet, causing him to instantly thrash. "HAHAHAHAHA AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHA!" He screamed out as the audience clapped.
"You know, typically I don't like doing this kind of show because I HATE the smell of stinky feet, but your girlfriend here overshared when I questioned where you were ticklish... And I just couldn't resist the chance to play with not just one, but TWO sweet, fragrant cuties! But I'll tell you what, if you play nice, I'll help you get revenge!" He promised as he made more glowing hands. "GO HO HO HA HA HA! GO TO HELL!" He screamed out, causing Mondo to shake his head. "Ah, well, it's not like this changes anything." He said as he guided Celeste back into the box; this time, she seemed to elevate until her head was poking out of the top and her feet out of the bottom.
As Mondo snapped his fingers, Fabien could see Celeste snapping out of her hypnosis. "What the... Huh?" She asked as she wriggled in the box. "And now! GAZE AS I SPLIT A WOMAN IN HALF!" He announced to the audience, to Fabien's horror. "YOU'RE A LIAR, MONDO! YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE SAWING-IN-HALF TRICK!" He screamed. Mondo winked at him as he gave him an amused smile. "You're correct, I did say that... But I never said I'd be sawing her... I find laughter to be more effective." He said as he removed Celeste's golden pumps and began tickling her soles, making her shriek and squirm. "HEE HEE HEE! HA HA HAAAAA OH MY GAWD!" She whined as both Celeste's and Fabien's boxes were spun so that their feet were facing each other.
"Seems our young lovers are having a bit of a debate on who is more ticklish... Let's find out together!" He said as he pressed their feet together, his glowing hands tickling between their toes deeply as they both thrashed, forcing them to play a ticklish game of footsie. Fabien and Celeste both laughed and screamed as they were forced to tickle each other with their feet.
"Gaze and be amazed by the grand finale, folks!" Said Mondo as he lit a candle, letting the smoke blow under both Celeste and Fabien's noses while the spotlight dimmed so that the audience could not see it. The strong, calming fumes slowly tucked them out as they passed out in their boxes. The audience's clapping and cheering echoed in their heads like a lullaby.
A few hours had passed, and Celeste and Fabien were now back in their seats. Celeste was still in her outfit, with her clothes in a paper bag beside her. Fabien looked down to see himself in a Handsome Black Tuxedo with an emerald green vest. His former clothes were also in a separate paper bag. As they both checked their bags for their stuff, they found a flaw in their clothes.
"Our time together was short, but sweeter than gourmet chocolate. I'll be in town if you ever want a private show. Until then, I hope you enjoyed the show, my lovely friends!" Celeste huffed and sat back, looking up to see a new show going on; Fabien let out a sigh of fresh air as he sat back. "Well? Everything you hoped?"
Celeste crossed her arms. "It would have been a bit more fun to just watch YOU get tickled..." She said quietly, so as not to disrupt the show. "That said... it was interesting... and it was nice to get tickled by someone who isn't trying to kill us or marry us, or some other crap!" She added.
Fabien just nodded. "Mondo Soft Touch... He certainly lived up to his name." He muttered... "I suppose if it's just a little tickling fun, I could see myself attending another magic show!" He said with a light smile, leaning into Celeste; the two lovers sat through the next act, not caring what else the night brought them.
.png)
I love how it begins with Celeste happily bringing home food for Fabien to cook for her, so you can really tell she's in her element. But of course, she sees something that piques her interest! The Amazing Mondo, of course! I love when she comes out, and Fabien immediately starts cooking. Of course, Celeste brought home ice cream, so you got that character down pat.
ReplyDeleteI love that when the two are eating together, she tells him about the magic show then. Yeah, Fabien isn't into those, since they forced them on him often as a little boy, but she managed to get him to agree to come along because it's nothing like what he was subjected to in his formative years.
I love how Celeste and Fabien dressed for the show, and Fabien wore his "Nuklear Intoxikation Sucks" shirt.
I love how Fabien isn't terribly impressed with Mondo at first, and then sees his true power and his interest is piqued.
I love how, during the act, Celeste is now in a Los Campos showgirl outfit, and I LOVE that. And, of course, Mondo wastes no time in tickling Fabien's feet! YES, both Fab and Celeste have wonderful-smelling feet, not stinky feet!
Oh my God, I love the tickling show Mondo puts on with Celeste and Fabien, but splitting in half... yeah, nice double entendre.
I love how Celeste and Fabien were both being tickled and both forced to tickle each other. That was... beautiful. The change of clothes they wear when Mondo sends them back is like he's sending another message.
This line was beautiful, and I love the nod to Narcisse, Noriko, et al.
"That said... it was interesting... and it was nice to not get tickled by someone who isn't trying to kill us or marry us, or some other crap!" She added.
Excellent work done, man! I am loving what Mondo brings to the table and enjoyed this story very much! Thank you so, so much!
Thank YOU! I'm really glad you enjoyed this story! Sorry it took so long!
DeleteOh wow, what an awesome introduction to Mondo and his interactions with Celeste and Fabien! I love how you start the story off with a regular day in their lives with Fabien doing what he does best--cooking. I love Celeste's excitement for the magic show lol. Fabien isn't keen on them, but he IS keen on Celeste and is willing to do what makes her happy for her!
ReplyDeleteI love how you included Arthur's artwork here of them wearing those same outfits here, along with his amazing design of Mondo, too!
I also love how you introduce Mondo here, showing his stage charisma! His magic tricks are interesting, too, because I wonder if he's just a really amazing magician or if he is using some kind of Aura here? I do actually like how it's not explained here though, sometimes mystery and keeping things ambiguous makes things more interesting and curious!
Man, I LOVED Mondo's show and I hope we see more of him! I love how he is interested in the couple and reels them into his act! I love how he puts Celeste in that Los Campos showgirl outfit and manages to press Fab's buttons lol. I also loved the tickling parts, too, and how he tickles BOTH of them! But he also throws in other acts into the mix, too, and I love that! You have some creative and unique ideas here such as the bit where he made Celeste and Fab tickle each other! I love it!
Haha, I also loved their reactions to this, too and how they're glad it wasn't someone that is trying to kill them or marry them, but someone who was just wanting to have some silly fun with them for a bit!
Excellent job here! I can tell you enjoyed writing this, as we enjoyed this, too, and this is such a nice gift for Arthur! It's nice to see Fab and Celeste in this predicament, and meet Mondo, too! I'm eager to see more of him and more stories from you, overall!
Thank you SO much Hella! I am glad you both enjoyed it!
Delete